Be Part of Change that Counts
At CCS, we empower some of the greatest organizations in the world to effect meaningful change—change that impacts lives and improves the condition of the world we live in. As a culture, we are united in this genuine purpose.
Working together with leading non-profits, you are empowered to turn insights into actions, challenges into opportunities, and fundraising goals into mission impact. You will find countless opportunities to plan, implement and manage capital campaigns, annual appeals, and special projects that raise funds today and strengthen organizations for the future.
Whether you’re a seasoned fundraising professional or charting a new course in philanthropy, we invest in the training, tools, and support necessary for your lasting personal and professional growth.
US – Associate, Executive,
and Senior Director
UK – Associate, Executive,
and Senior Director
A Career at CCS
At CCS, you will join a diverse team of smart, passionate, and resourceful professionals who are driven by purpose and committed to performance. Whether it’s in one of our regional offices or on the ground with our clients, you will have direct access to leaders in the field, expanding your opportunities to learn, and building your network for future success.
CCS Directors offer full-time, resident fundraising counsel and campaign management services to the most recognizable brands in philanthropy. Directors work collaboratively with CCS executives and client leaders to identify, design, and execute strategic plans and actions that lead to successful fundraising campaigns.
Sample projects our directors may work on include:
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis on core strategic fundraising issues for clients through a review of prior fundraising performance, peer benchmarking, and interviews with the organization’s executives, volunteer leaders, and donors
- Develop work plans and materials for campaign planning studies and development assessments
- Prepare fundraising campaign materials, including: strategic plans, operating materials, case statements, and major gift proposals
- Develop campaign plans and design campaign strategies
- Conduct in-depth prospect research
- Craft individual cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship strategies
- Generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations
The firm seeks talented professionals with fundraising experience as well as those with transferable consulting, communications, marketing, and strategic planning experience to join our dynamic team.
Other qualifications include:
- Philanthropic values and a commitment to service
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense demonstrated in either a professional or academic environment
- Highly self-motivated and willing to proactively take on leadership roles
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff, volunteers, donors, and prospective donors
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to temporarily relocate for regional assignments may be required
Our directors report that the best aspects of working for CCS are the ability to influence and empower some of today’s leading non-profits while receiving the training, tools, and support necessary for growth throughout your career.