“Our clients devote a significant portion of their time to do something about making a positive difference. When you work with people with that as their primary motivation, the work is always meaningful.”
Eric Javier is a Principal and Managing Director with CCS. For the last 20 years Eric has advised leading executives, trustees, and development leaders from across the nonprofit sector. He has helped design and direct more than 200 fundraising campaigns and initiatives that have raised more than $2 billion to make a positive difference in communities all around the world. Eric’s primary areas of expertise include feasibility and planning studies; capital and endowment campaigns; major donor programs; principal gift solicitation strategies; strategic development planning; case messaging and storytelling; and coaching and training.
“The truest definition of philanthropy is ‘love of humanity.’ It’s a privilege to work with passionate leaders who are working so hard to make positive change in the world. Philanthropy is the fuel that makes that change possible,” says Eric.
Eric frequently speaks about philanthropy and development strategy at professional conferences, including the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), and the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Eric resides in Westchester, NY with his wife, Kristin, their two daughters, and rescued dog, Oscar.
- Bard College (Annandale-on-Hudson, NY)
- The Berkeley Carroll School (Brooklyn, NY)
- City Harvest (New York, NY)
- The Cleveland Orchestra (Cleveland, OH)
- Duke Health (Durham, NC)
- Natural Resource Defense Council (New York, NY)
- New Jersey Symphony Orchestra (Newark, NJ)
- Pace University (New York, NY)
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom (New York, NY)
- Saint David’s School (New York, NY)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Short Hills, NJ)
- University of North Carolina System