“We are fortunate to work with organizations that make a substantive impact in their community, whether a university, human services organization, regional hospital, church or a cultural organization. The individual leaders with whom we serve are dedicated to their mission, and we are privileged to help them achieve this mission through philanthropy.”
In her role as Senior Vice President, Linda Cameron has worked in partnership with CCS client organizations in the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast region for more than a decade. Linda’s areas of expertise include: capital and endowment campaign design and management, development assessments, planning studies, strategy development, volunteer cultivation and training, as well as working with Board members and executive staff leadership to elevated fundraising within their organization.
Linda received a BA in Political Science from University of Richmond and a Master of Business Administration from Loyola University Maryland. Linda resides in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Baltimore Community Foundation (Baltimore, MD)
- Catholic Charities of Washington
- Children’s National Health System (Washington, DC)
- Georgetown Day School (Washington, DC)
- House of Ruth Maryland
- Kennedy Krieger Institute (Baltimore, MD)
- Mercy Health Services (Baltimore, MD)
- Smithsonian National Museum for African American History and Culture (Washington, DC)
- The University of the South (Sewanee, TN)
- White House Fellows Foundation and Association (Washington, DC)