Corporate Vice President
DOWNLOAD FULL BIO
Andrea joined CCS in 2002 and has nearly twenty-five years of experience of domestic and international fundraising design, planning, and implementation. Andrea is an expert in Principal and Major Gift fundraising, campaign planning and implementation, development staff training and supervision, campaign activity analysis, account and database management systems, campaign operative material design and production, public relations, and all aspects of volunteer staff management, and orientation.
Andrea is currently leading the philanthropic effort at Nemours Children’s Health System (Florida and Delaware). Under Andrea’s direction Nemours is executing a plan for exponential growth and implementing immediate operational needs across the system.
Andrea received her MBA from the State University of New York at Buffalo in New York and her BA in Corporate Communications and Anthropology from Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania.
Before joining CCS, Andrea served in the United States Peace Corps as a Health and International Development Specialist in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Andrea is a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals and is a certified Emergency Medical Technician.
- Arch/Dioceses of Arlington, VA; Bridgeport, CT; Buffalo, NY; Philadelphia, PA; and Raleigh, NC
- Arts Center of Coastal Carolina – Hilton Head Island, SC
- Congressional Hispanic Caucus Institute – Washington, DC
- Einstein Healthcare Network – Philadelphia, PA
- God’s Love We Deliver – New York, NY
- Jemicy School – Baltimore, MD
- Lions Clubs International Foundation – Oak Brook, IL
- Mann Center for the Performing Arts – Philadelphia, PA
- State University of New York at Buffalo, NY
- Sydney Children’s Hospitals Network – Sydney, Australia
- Temple University – Philadelphia, PA
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey – Philadelphia, PA
- United Way Worldwide – Washington, DC
- University of New South Wales – Sydney, Australia
Speaking and Publications
- AFP Philadelphia, Compass Conference, Building a Legacy to Be Proud of and Getting the Board “On Board”
- Temple University, Alumni Leadership Summit, Coordinator and Facilitator
- United Way Worldwide, CEO Executive Forum, An External Look at Transformation: Becoming a Donor-centered Organization