Senior Vice President
New York, NY
DOWNLOAD FULL BIO
"Collaborating with both volunteer and staff leaders that care deeply about the mission of their organization inspires us to co-create successful solutions that increase and diversify revenue, which in turn, allows the organization to do more of what it does best."
Barri joined CCS in 2010, bringing over eight years of experience in not-for-profit law. Barri concentrated on domestic violence, family and immigration issues, as well as corporate litigation and restructuring matters.
At CCS, Barri has counseled clients on planning studies and development assessments, in addition to campaign planning and implementation. Barri has a breadth of sector experience including independent schools, hospitals and healthcare, advocacy, federated organizations, and cultural institutions.
Fundraising goals under Barri’s purview range from $10 million to $1.2 billion. During Barri’s ten years with CCS, she has led multiple organizations through nationwide planning studies, intensive campaign goal-setting, case development, and pipeline building. Barri advises on the resources needed to build, enhance, and sustain ambitious fundraising goals, such as volunteer leadership structures, staffing requirements, and incorporating critical fundraising tools into everyday practice. She has supported solicitations for high-level corporate, individual, and foundation donors.
Barri received her BA from University of Michigan and her JD from Brooklyn Law School.
- American Ballet Theatre (ABT)
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- American Museum of Natural History
- Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
- Bay Street Theater and Sag Harbor Center for the Arts
- Carnegie Hall
- The Chapin School
- Committee to Protect Journalists
- Education Through Music
- Ethical Culture Fieldston School
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- Greenwich Country Day School
- Hadassah, The Women’s Zionist Organization of America (HWZOA)
- Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion
- International Network of Civil Liberties Organization (INCLO)
- Jesuit Conference of Canada and the United States
- The Leadership Conference for Civil and Human Rights
- Little Red School House and Elisabeth Irwin High School (LREI)
- Mary McDowell Friends School
- Museum of Chinese in America
- National YoungArts Foundation
- New York Road Runners
- Northwood School
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- The Ramaz School
- The Spence School
- Sundance Institute
- Target ALS