Betsy is passionate about creating efficient, effective development operations to stimulate philanthropic interactions that are deeply rewarding for both the donor and the nonprofit. Since starting at CCS in 2009, Betsy has had extensive experience restructuring and managing development operations, organizing and executing capital campaigns, and effectively approaching major donors for significant solicitations.
Notable clients include Ethical Culture Fieldston School and Child Mind Institute, where she served in interim leadership roles, NAACP Legal Defense Fund, Georgetown University McCourt School of Public Policy, Greenwich Academy, and The Ramaz School. Her projects have collectively raised hundreds of millions of dollars.
Betsy earned her MBA from The Yale School of Management and BA from Harvard University. Currently, Betsy resides in Connecticut with her husband and two children.
- NAACP Legal Defense Fund, NY, NY
- Ethical Culture Fieldston School, NY, NY
- Georgetown University, Washington, DC
- Greenwich Academy, Greenwich, CT
- The Child Mind Institute, NY, NY
- The Ramaz School, NY, NY
- NYU Langone Medical Center, NY, NY
- Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Fort Lauderdale, FL