Corporate Vice President
San Francisco, CA
DOWNLOAD FULL BIO
"There is no more fulfilling work than to partner with mission-driven organizations to help them achieve their goals."
Christina joined CCS to gain opportunities to leverage her professional and educational skill set to create positive social change. As an experienced client relations professional, Christina is excited to work with nonprofits to help them achieve their goals.
Christina brings more than a decade of experience working with nonprofit organizations and has assisted more than a dozen clients with major planning and capital fundraising efforts in her time with CCS. Working on behalf of a broad range of organizations across the non-profit spectrum, Christina has assisted her clients in raising millions of dollars while also helping them to create stronger and more sustainable programs. Christina brings a unique blend of strategy, energy, and focus to each effort and has cultivated her expertise in the areas of major gift strategies, volunteer training and management, and marketing and communications. Christina most recently led the planning and implementation of a capital campaign for the Sterne School in San Francisco.
Christina is an Advisory Board co-chair of CommunityGrows, a San Francisco-based nonprofit that provides community gardens and nutrition education for low-income and diverse youth. She is also a member of Net Impact, an international nonprofit organization with a mission to inspire, educate, and equip individuals to use the power of business to create a more socially and environmentally sustainable world. Christina resides in her hometown of San Francisco.
Christina received her MBA from the Stern School of Business at New York University and her BA in English from the University of California, Davis.
- American Asthma Foundation, San Francisco, CA
- Anglican Diocese of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Archdiocese of Denver & St. John Vianney Theological Seminary, Denver, CO
- Audubon California, San Francisco, CA
- Bay Area Rescue Mission, Richmond, CA
- De La Salle High School, Concord, CA
- Education and the Environment Initiative (EEI), Sacramento, CA
- EPACENTER, East Palo Alto, CA
- Episcopal Diocese of California, San Francisco, CA
- Glaucoma Research Foundation, San Francisco, CA
- Mercy Foundation, Sacramento, CA
- Ms. Foundation for Women, New York, NY
- San Francisco Bay Area Planning and Urban Research Association, San Francisco, CA
- Sterne School, San Francisco, CA
- University of California, San Francisco Diabetes Center