"Every day we collaborate with inspiring people who devote their careers to improving the world through their work with stellar organizations committed to curing disease, educating at risk youth, improving under-served communities, promoting religious values, and much more. It is a humbling privilege to work alongside such talented minds to accomplish great things through philanthropy.”
Doug London joined CCS in 2013 and has invested his entire career in the service of nonprofit organizations. For more than 10 years, he has assisted some of the nation’s largest charities in meeting their development goals. His areas of expertise include fundraising planning for nationwide chapter-based organizations, development staff coaching and management, leadership and major gift strategy, volunteer mobilization, donor stewardship, and maximizing event success.
Doug is a native Chicagoan, and received his bachelor’s in Communications & Politics from Lake Forest College. He serves as President for the Lake Forest College Alumni Board and the Vice President of Membership of the Alzheimer’s Association Junior Board.
- After School Matters (Chicago, IL)
- Be The Match
- College for Creative Studies (Detroit, MI)
- Congregation B’nai Jehoshua Beth Elohim (Deerfield, IL)
- Detroit Country Day School
- Diocese of Toledo
- Lake Forest Open Lands Association
- Lakeview Pantry (Chicago, IL)
- Near North Montessori School (Chicago, IL)
- St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Temple Israel (Minneapolis, MN)
- University of Texas Health Science Center