"It’s a privilege to work with passionate leaders who are working so hard to make positive change in the world.”
Eric Javier is a Principal and Managing Director with CCS. For more than 20 years Eric has been a trusted advisor to leading nonprofit executives, trustees, and development leaders. He has helped design and implement campaigns and initiatives that have raised more than $2 billion to make a positive difference in communities all around the world. Eric’s primary areas of expertise include feasibility and planning studies; capital and endowment campaigns; major donor programs; principal gift solicitation strategies; strategic development planning; case messaging; board development; and coaching and training.
“The truest definition of philanthropy is ‘love of humanity.’ It’s a privilege to work with passionate leaders who are working so hard to make positive change in the world. Philanthropy is the fuel that makes that change possible,” says Eric. Eric frequently speaks about philanthropy and development strategy at professional conferences, including the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP), the Council for the Advancement and Support of Education (CASE), the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS), League of American Orchestras.
Eric is a proud graduate of Regis High School and the College of the Holy Cross. He resides in Westchester, NY with his wife, Kristin, their two daughters, and rescued dog, Oscar.
- Child Mind Institute (New York, NY)
Golda Och Academy (West Orange, NJ)
Monmouth Medical Center (New Jersey)
- Bard College (Annandale-on-Hudson, NY)
- The Berkeley Carroll School (Brooklyn, NY)
- City Harvest (New York, NY)
- The Cleveland Orchestra (Cleveland, OH)
- Duke Health (Durham, NC)
- Natural Resource Defense Council (New York, NY)
- New Jersey Symphony Orchestra (Newark, NJ)
- Pace University (New York, NY)
- Congregation Rodeph Sholom (New York, NY)
- Saint David’s School (New York, NY)
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Short Hills, NJ)
- University of North Carolina System
- Big Duck Podcast: How Do You Ask for a Really, Really, Really Big Donation?
- Big Duck Podcast: Is It Really Feasible for Your Nonprofit to Raise Millions?
- 2019 State of Nonprofits Webinar
- League of American Orchestra’s 73rd National Conference Presentation: “Mechanisms of Action”
- NYSAIS Institutional Advancement Conference Presentation on “Success Reexamined: Insights on the Key Strategies that Led to a Successful Campaign
- APRA of Greater New York’s Plenary Panel: What is Motivating Today’s Biggest Gifts?
- Grant Thornton Seminar on “Current Trends in Philanthropy and Charitable Giving”
- “Arts Fundraising Strategies and the New Tax Law” Panel Discussion for Nonprofit Leaders
- Podcast Episode on Nonprofits are Messy with Joan Garry: “The Arc of a Successful Capital Campaign”