Corporate Vice President
New York, NY
DOWNLOAD FULL BIO
Leigh has more than a decade of experience working with and within nonprofit organizations. Since joining CCS in 2013, she has partnered with organizations across various sectors, including arts and culture, healthcare, and education to raise over $250M in capital and programmatic funding.
She has led the design of large-scale fundraising initiatives and has counseled organizations with financial targets ranging from $2M to $1B, providing expertise in various development strategies including: campaign design and planning, principal and major gift strategies, board engagement and growth, development assessments, feasibility and planning studies, and interim development management.
She is a graduate of Tulane University where her passion for philanthropy grew as she coordinated logistics and communication efforts for several Hurricane Katrina recovery efforts. She has visited more than 25 countries, on 5 continents, witnessing the great challenges in developing nations. She recognizes the direct impact of generosity on a global scale and remains inspired by partnering with clients to achieve their philanthropic goals and see real impact in the world.
A representative list of organizations that have benefited from Leigh’s counsel include:
- Abington Friends School, Jenkintown, PA
- Archdiocese of Hartford, CT
- Diocese of Charlotte, Charlotte, NC
- Film Society of Lincoln Center, New York, NY
- Jazz at Lincoln Center, New York, NY
- Lincoln Center Theater, New York
- New York Genome Center, New York, NY
- St. Andrew’s Episcopal School, Potomac, MD
- Virtua Foundation, Marlton, NJ
- Weill Cornell Medicine, NY