“CCS partners with organizations to realize bold visions and make a lasting impact in the community.”
Lindsay brings more than 14 years of experience working with nonprofit organizations on fundraising, project management, marketing, and communications. As a managing director of the firm, Lindsay manages projects and team members across all nonprofit sectors within the Central United States.
Lindsay is a skilled instructor and facilitator. She regularly presents on fundraising topics to clients, board members, and development professionals across the country, and serves as a guest lecturer at executive nonprofit management courses.
During her tenure at CCS, Lindsay worked as the Campaign Director for The Salvation Army of Greater Cleveland’s $35 million capital campaign, which is one of the largest projects in the Cleveland organization’s history. She also served as the Campaign Director for Kiwanis International’s $110 million worldwide campaign, a partnership with UNICEF to eliminate maternal and neonatal tetanus. In this capacity, Lindsay managed a 14-member staff team and coordinated a worldwide volunteer team of 6,000 campaign leaders.
What Lindsay enjoys most about the CCS approach is being able to work shoulder to shoulder with clients while becoming embedded in their mission. For her, being able to harness the enthusiasm her clients bring to their work is an important responsibility and a privilege. “That passion, when properly supported, helps individuals and organizations realize new goals and opportunities in a way that they never have before,” says Lindsay.
Lindsay earned a Master of Public Affairs with an emphasis in Nonprofit Management from the School of Public and Environmental Affairs at Indiana University. She earned a Bachelor of Science in Psychology with honors from John Carroll University in Cleveland, Ohio. Lindsay serves on the Board of Directors for the Cleveland Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals. She is co-located in Chicago and Cleveland. In her spare time, Lindsay enjoys hiking, kayaking, reading, and live music.
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- Cleveland Institute of Music
- College for Creative Studies (Detroit, MI)
- Conner Prairie (Fishers, IN)
- Cove School (Northbrook, IL)
- Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, OH)
- Detroit RiverFront Conservancy
- Feeding America (Chicago, IL)
- Kiwanis International (Indianapolis, IN)
- Lions Clubs International Foundation (Oak Brook, IL)
- National Veterans Memorial and Museum (Columbus, OH)
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum (Cleveland, OH)
- St. Nicholas Catholic Church (Sunman, IN)
- North Shore Country Day School (Chicago, IL)
- The City Club of Cleveland
- The Salvation Army of Cleveland
- The Salvation Army of Kansas and Western Missouri (Kansas City, MO)