“We are proud to serve nonprofits that effect transformational change across all sectors. It is an honor to provide the tools and partnership to enable these organizations to fulfill their missions and create a better world.”
Natalie is in her eighth year with the firm and has served clients spanning education, religion, human services, arts and culture, international, public media, and association sectors. She has served as Counsel on campaigns that have cumulatively raised more than $500 million. Her ability to manage complex projects while leading high-level staff and volunteers has enabled her clients to achieve remarkable success. Natalie serves as a religious and education sector leader for the firm and enjoys mentoring colleagues to better serve their clients. Natalie was recently recognized for her work in CCS’s Mid- and South-Atlantic Region with the Dennick M. W. Skeels Memorial Award.
Natalie earned her Honors Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from University of Delaware. She and her husband reside in Tysons, Virginia.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Archdiocese of Baltimore
- Bermuda High School for Girls
- Georgetown Day School
- National Public Radio (NPR)
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Royal Institute of Law of the Kingdom of Bhutan
- Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History and Culture
- United Way of Central Maryland