Principal & Managing Director
DOWNLOAD FULL BIO
“We are afforded this unbelievable chance to work side by side with folks who’ve devoted their careers to making the world a better place. That passion and level of commitment proves one person can impact positive change.”
Peter Hoskow is Principal and Managing Director of CCS. Based out of CCS’s Chicago office, he oversees the firm’s Central United States operations and leads a team of 70 professionals across the region.
Peter is an advisor to organizations that span the spectrum: health, academic medicine, independent and higher education, human services, faith, arts and culture, and advocacy. He cares about ensuring successful transformation for his nonprofit partners — understanding them from every angle to develop sustainable solutions to solve complex funding needs and propel development initiatives. His clients appreciate the energy, enthusiasm, candor, and practical guidance he brings to every engagement.
Peter has devoted his entire 19-year career to helping nonprofits elevate critical missions such as feeding the hungry, enhancing education, providing life-saving healthcare, and broadening access to the arts. “This is as remarkable a time as ever to be in philanthropic services,” he says. “Philanthropy has never been more important, and that’s why we are ever more passionate about the work.”
Peter is a recognized expert in philanthropy and a frequent speaker for nonprofit groups and professional associations, including the Association of Fundraising Professions (AFP), Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP), and Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS).
A proud graduate of Marquette University, Peter participates in the university’s mentor program, helping students prepare for their professional journeys. He serves on the Indiana University Lilly Family School of Philanthropy’s Board of Visitors, and he is also a member of the Leadership Council of Loyola University’s Baumhart Center for Social Enterprise and Responsibility.
Peter resides in Chicago’s Roscoe Village neighborhood with his wife, Sarah, and three children: Nel, Polly, and Sy.
- Archdiocese of Chicago
- Archdiocese of Detroit
- Archdiocese of Oklahoma City
- Diocese of Austin
- Diocese of Madison
- Temple Israel (Minneapolis, MN)
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital (Little Rock, AR)
- Children’s Mercy Hospital (Kansas City, MO)
- Froedtert Hospital (Milwaukee, WI)
- Medical College of Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI)
- University of California San Francisco
- University of Chicago Medical Center
- Hawken School (Cleveland, OH)
- Paul Academy and Summit School (St. Paul, MN)
- North Shore Country Day School (Chicago, IL)
- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas
- Saint Ignatius College Prep (Chicago, IL)
- University of Chicago
- University of Texas System: Arlington, Austin, and Houston
Arts and Culture
- Crocker Art Museum (Sacramento, CA)
- Memphis Brooks Museum of Art
- Kansas City Symphony
- Feeding America (Chicago, IL)
- Ounce of Prevention Fund (Chicago, IL)
- YMCA of the USA (Chicago, IL)
- Detroit Riverfront Conservancy
- Forest Park Forever (St. Louis, MO)
- Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (Seattle, WA)
- Lions Clubs International Foundation (Oak Brook, IL)
- Rotary Foundation of Rotary International (Evanston, IL)