“At CCS, we collaborate with incredible people who have dedicated their careers to making our world a better place. It is a privilege, and adds a special focus to our work”
Rosanna brings more than a decade of experience supporting national and international nonprofits with fundraising strategy. Since joining CCS in 2010, Rosanna has partnered with organizations to help plan, manage, and implement successful fundraising initiatives. Her counsel has helped many organisations secure the largest gifts in their history, including six-, seven-, and eight-figure commitments.
“Our clients drive positive change in the world. Having the opportunity to help them achieve their goals by supporting them in an effective manner is an honor,” says Rosanna.
In addition to working directly with clients, Rosanna helps lead CCS’s business development and marketing in Europe.
- Action Against Hunger
- Tony Blair Africa Governance Initiative (AGI)
- The American Church in Paris
- The Children’s Society
- Cystic Fibrosis Trust
- Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School
- Durham University
- New Zealand Antarctic Research Institute
- Nottingham Trent University
- SeriousFun Children’s Network
- Union for International Cancer Control (UICC)
- United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR)