Snapshot of Today's
10th Edition, 2021
Featuring essential philanthropic research from all major sources in the industry, this exclusive report examines key themes in American philanthropy and the latest data on giving by U.S. individuals, foundations, and corporations.
The 2021 Philanthropic Landscape report can help answer questions like…
- How much do Americans donate to charity each year?
- What motivates donors to give to a nonprofit?
- Who are the best prospects for planned gifts?
- What factors do corporations consider when making community investments?
- How is foundation granting changing?
- How are nonprofits integrating DEI into their fundraising programs?
Reactions to our Philanthropic Landscape
- Robert Kissane
Chairman, CCS Fundraising
“It is heartening to see the resiliency of philanthropy in this year’s edition, as Giving USA estimates that Americans gave a record-setting $471.44 billion in 2020. At the same time, we must recognize that this outpouring of generosity sits within a complex and turbulent landscape.
It is more important than ever for nonprofit leaders and fundraisers to understand the philanthropic terrain and be diligent and intentional as they connect with donors.”
– Tom Kissane, Principal & Managing Director and Natalie Skinner, Senior Vice President
Philanthropic Landscape Co-Editors
Philanthropic Landscape Archive
See all our Philanthropic Landscape Reports throughout the years.