We stand ready and able to address your most pressing fundraising needs and help you continue to successfully pursue your mission amid the COVID-19 pandemic and other times of crisis.
Since our founding in 1947, CCS Fundraising has helped nonprofits through times of economic stress, natural disasters, and other world-changing events. Our firm is uniquely positioned to help your organization’s development operations weather this storm and emerge even stronger on the other side.
- Creating short-term fundraising plans
- Crafting donor communications strategies
- Developing/modifying your case for support
- (Re)setting fundraising goals
- Adjusting major gift strategies
- Identifying and pursuing new opportunities for philanthropic support
- Establishing and/or managing a COVID-19/emergency response fund
- Implementing S.E.C.U.R.E., a CCS-designed offertory recovery program for religious institutions
- Transitioning events to virtual platforms
- Designing virtual learning opportunities for fundraising staff
Please CONTACT US today to discuss your organization’s COVID-19-related challenges and how CCS can help.